Dear myself.

4/02/2020 11:53:00 PM

Dear Mashi-ayu that i used to know,

How are you now? I heard you had such a breaking phase in the past days and months. I'm here to ask you, are you okay now? Please tell me that you are okay. Are you okay, right? Don't lie to me. You can lie to yourself but with me, please don't lie. I can see it all through your eyes.

I'm sorry Mashi for the past few months. I am so sorry for neglecting you. I ignored your feeling. I ignored what you feel. I let you cried alone in the middle of the night. I let you broken alone. You always asked me to be with you but I ignored you and you walked alone. You were hurting that much but you still keep your smile on your face. In fact, I know that you kept a thousand of reasons to burst in front of me. You hold your tears, you walked without my helps.
What in your thoughts Mashi without me?
Am I lost in your sights? Am I still exist inyour life Mashi? Your worries, your struggles, I let you going through alone. Mashi, I am sorry. I mean it.

I am here now. I let you alone for so long. But here I am. Please let me hold you. Let me hold you to walk together. I am here with you when you need me. I promise not to let you go just like that anymore. Mashi, you know that I love you. Don't let the stitch kill yourself. I am here, I promise. I am not going to let you hurt again. You fall too easy. I just want you to fall for me, okay? Now, hold my hand. I’ll never ever let you go anymore.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when the first time i know you. The girl who spark the light in my dark life. Seeing you smile and happy is the best thing. You such a strong person also a lovely girl. Remember this "only you can protect you". I hope all the pains you have been thru will be the reason you get more and more stronger.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe