MY CONVOCATION.

4/21/2018 06:08:00 PM

Assalamualaikum...


Allahu... Finally, I've graduated from UiTM Machang in Diploma of Information Management. After 2 years and half of struggling and everything, it's worth at the end :(



You know, I can't describe how was my feeling that time. I was so excited and pleased at the same time. I made my parents proud. I made my family proud. They saw me in the hall with a wide and bright smile. I know, the feeling was indescribable. Even it's just Diploma for some of you said, I did my best and made them happy to have me as their daughter. I've never asked for more. Just enough to make my family happy for the who I am right now.



I wore Selempang Pink on that day. I was so so happy. I cried inside coz I was too grateful. Masha Allah when will I feel this way anymore? There will be another chance in future? Nobody knows. People came and congratulated me. I was touched by praises and everything. My lecturer took the photo of me and that made me touched too.



Before going on the stage, I was so nervous! Like, why so nervous? It's JUST a convo! Stay calm! But I was not 😂 I was being clumsy since morning that I ruined my makeup a lil bit with my sweats. Heol, sweat blood tears ! Until I left my phone in the car! That was so so sad though as I couldn't take photos of my friends. But, I stay happy as long as I can see my friends even for short moments.



I was excited to see my friends in the first place. I couldn't wait to see My Che Anis and My Ana. We haven't met like almost a year? (several months. I was exaggerated) Allahu how I miss them. The second one, I was excited to meet those happy chills friends. Syamira, Dini, Idah, Yaya, Ika, Shahzul. They were so good to me even though I was not too close compared to themselves. They were great but I didn't know how to describe it in words.



For me, everything was fine.



I was so thankful, to my ayah and mak for always doakan for the best. Without their bless and doa, I was nothing. The lecturers and my fellow groupmate, I was nothing without them. I was not too special and that excellent to deserve all this. Masha Allah what a rizq.



Remember, it's not always us to do all things, but it's always the blessing from Allah, parents, lecturers, and friends. Be nice, let people talk.



I know, I am just a little poor girl who knows nothing. But, I struggled. I worked hard for it. I always remind to myself, I cannot take it for granted. Always be thankful. Always. Never leave Him. Love our parents. Always.



"Disebalik kejayaan kita, ada orang yang mendoakan kejayaan kita"



Jangan pernah putus asa tau semua ! :) INSHA ALLAH






















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe